Driving Job Opportunities at UTUMISHI 2022 The Tanzania Revenue Authority is a semi-autonomous Government Agency of the United Republic of Tanzania. It was established by the Tanzania Revenue Act, CAP. 339 in 1995 and started its operations on the 1st of July 1996.The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
POST DRIVER II: 45 POST
POST CATEGORY(S): DRIVER’S
EMPLOYER: Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-04-09 2022-04-23
JOB SUMMARY: N/A
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive motor vehicles in accordance with road traffic Rules and Regulations;
- To inspect motor vehicle before and after any route/journey in order to identify required maintenances or rehabilitation;
- To ensure that a motor vehicle and its equipment (jack, spanner, spare tyre etc) are available and are in good condition;
- To carry out minor/routine maintenances of vehicles;
- To maintain the car logbook by recording all trips and fuel consumption;
- To prepare fuel, oil and car log book returns for the vehicle;
- To ensure that motor vehicle doors and windows are properly locked and safe all the time;
- To maintain the vehicle and report to the Supervisor any vehicle defects that which need repairs;
- To assist in collecting and dispatching mails;
- To ensure cleanness of motor at all time;
- To report any accident immediately to Supervisor or Traffic Police; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Form IV Certificate who have attended Basic Driving Course offered by VETA or any other recognized Institution and has Class “C1 or “E” Driving License. The candidate must have driving experience of at least (1) year without causing an accident.
REMUNERATION: TRAS 1