Public Announcement About Sensa Job Application 2022 The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania, is preparing to do so Population and Housing Census which will be held on 23 August 2022. To achieve In this census, the Government is announcing temporary vacancies for CORRESPONDENTS AND CENSION MANAGERS for Tanzanians with the right motives and qualifications as specified in this announcement.
Public Announcement About Sensa Job Application 2022
The following below are the 7 important tips to apply Ajira Za Sensa 2022
- Read the Career Announcement carefully, before submitting an application.
- Make sure all the information you fill out is yours.
- Phone number will only be used once. Make sure you fill in a phone number that has not been used by another person to apply for a job.
- Make sure the email you use is yours and it works. Email will only be used once.
- After submitting the application Download Form No. 1 to be filled by Thinkers Along with Local Government officials when you work.
- Username and Password will be sent to the email you entered above (Excerpt 3).
- To complete your application, Use the Email and Password used to upload Form No. 1 signed.
Steps to apply Ajira Za Sensa 2022
- Visit to the nbs website
then click on the job announcement to get application link
- Fully fill in the details on application form
- Fill in your information
- Fill in the sponsors
- Upload the certificate attachments
NB: Essential items to have in the application for the function of the census is;
- Your NIDA number
- Form Four Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport (your passport photo)
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has been established as an autonomous public office by the Statistics Act, 2015 and has the mandate to provide official statistics to the Government, business community and the public at large. The Act also gives NBS the mandate to play the role as a co-coordinating agency, within the National Statistical System (NSS) to ensure that quality official statistics is produced. Before the enactment of the Statistics Act of 2015, the NBS was one of the Government Executive Agencies which was established on the 26th March, 1999 under the Executive Agencies Act, 1997.