Job Opportunities at CMS Tanzania Limited April 2022 CMS (Tanzania) Limited is a highly respected mineral exploration drilling company with operations in Tanzania. An industry leader in safety with ambitious growth strategies, we are seeking applications for a dedicated and professional Supply Chain Manager East Africa who would like to join our dynamic team. This position will provide the opportunity to be part of a team that contributes towards the exciting growth of the mining industry in Tanzania.
Supply Chain Manager East Africa
- Lead Supply Chain department to achieve business goals
- Develop and implement an appropriate structure for the supply chain functions (inventory, procurement and logistics) of the region
- Establish policies and procedures to manage and direct all aspects of supply and purchasing for East Africa
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to staff to achieve objectives
- Minimum 10 years’ proven management experience in Operations
- Minimum 5 years’ in supply chain management with exposure to East Africa
- Supply Chain Management related qualification
- Exposure within the mining/drilling industry within Africa will be highly preferred
- Solid knowledge of different supply chains and logistics structure (distribution structure/systems)
- Sound people management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of operations in Africa
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with diverse cultures
- Ability to function in goal-driven, fast paced environments
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Excel knowledge (intermediate level)
- Must be willing to undertake frequent travel
Maintenance Planner – 2 Positions
Location: North Mara Gold Mine
- To ensure the maintenance plan is up to date and provided with weekly, monthly and quarterly plans, enabling works to be performed on mobile equipment in accordance with mining regulations and the relevant site and company Standards.
- Accountable for own day-to-day safety and adherence to all Company safety regulations pertaining to site operations.
- Co-ordinate the development of mobile maintenance plans, issue maintenance schedules and work orders for Company mobile fleet.
- Provide data and feedback to Maintenance Manager.
- Assist in the development of maintenance plans and budgets for the mobile equipment fleet.
- In conjunction with the engineering support group, ensure the fleet is maintained to a standard that preserves the integrity of the equipment and does not compromise safe operations.
- Assist in the review of maintenance plans and budgets for the mobile fleet.
- Ensure that Company maintains plans and drawings for mobile equipment.
- Input date to ensure continuity of the maintenance plan.
- Assist in ensuring adherence of all work orders to the relevant mining regulations for all work carried out by the maintenance teams.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager by providing technical advice, data and history.
- Trade qualification in a mechanical or electrical discipline with a minimum of three years maintenance planning experience in the mining industry.
- High levels of computer literacy, planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Communication and presentation skills suitable to allow effective interaction between all levels within the organisation.
- Attuned to working as part of a highly trained and motivated team in a complex mining operation on site. Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Previous working experience in Maintenance planning is preferable
- Worked in a multi-cultural environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 April 2022.
CMS(Tanzania) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply.