|Job title:||Tracking Manager||Reporting to:||Workshop Manager|
|Industry:||Transport and logistics||Position type:||Fulltime|
|Location:||Dar- Es- Salaam.||Level||Senior|
|Looking for an experienced tracking manager to be responsible for overseeing the logistics of the company’s transportation-related activities and to spearhead this department daily. Predominantly involved in monitoring all tracking and tracing operations and ensuring that all policies and procedures, along with safety rules and regulations are followed. Responsible to lead and develop a competent team and to produce specific reports to ensure compliance|
|· Tracking of truck locations by GPS system.
· Monitoring truck driver performance (200-plus vehicles).
· Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
· Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate remedial action.
· Co-ordinating and responding to emergency situations.
· Liaising with drivers, operations personnel and management.
· Developing and presenting daily management reports.
· Entails shift work (day/night).
|SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS.|
|· A university degree Minimum of 10 years of work experience in a similar field and position.
· Excellent communication skills Analytical self-starter.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Good geographic knowledge of the Tanzanian region and neighboring countries.
· Road transport background preferred.
If you meet the above requirements kindly share your CV and cover letter to: