Secondary Teachers Jobs at FEZA International Schools Feza International School (FIS) is currently accepting applications from experienced international SECONDARY SUBJECT TEACHERS to teach the Cambridge curriculum commencing in August 2022.
Dar es Salaam
Feza International School
Feza is accredited to provide Cambridge International Examinations and follows the Cambridge International Education (CIE) curriculum.
Feza International School – Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Positions available include:
- AS Level Biology
- IGCSE Global Perspectives
- Primary/Lower Secondary Art
- Lower Secondary / IGCSE Computer Science
- IGCSE Business Studies / Accounting / Economics
ALL applicants need to satisfy the following criteria:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- At least 3 years teaching experience (preferably at international level)
Our objective is to provide high quality teaching and learning that allows our students to have an engaging, active and reflective educational experience. As a result, successful applicants will need to be highly motivated to meet the demands of lesson planning and delivery in accordance with assigned curriculum content and assessment objectives.
Salary and contract details will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
If you interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org