MoHCDGEC Application Portal, Ajira Za Afya Application System, Health Sector Jobs 2022, Ajira Wizara Ya Afya 2022. MoHCDGEC Application Portal. The President of the United Republic of Tanzania issued a Notice on assignment of Ministerial responsibilities (Instrument) vide Government Notice No.144 of 22nd April, 2016.Job Opportunities at Wizara ya Afya April 2022,Nafasi za kazi Wizara ya Afya 2022, Jobs at Ministry of Health 2022, Nafasi za Kazi Wizara ya Afya 2022,1650 Jobs at Wizara ya Afya,Ajira Mpya wizara ya Afya 2022
In that Instrument, the President has created a Ministry of Health,Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children which is mandated for formulation of the following below things for the development of Tanzania:-
- Policies on Health, Community Development, the Elderly Children and Gender and their implementation.
- Preventive and Curative Services.
- Chemical Management Services.
- Medical Laboratory Services.
- Medical Research and Nutrition.
- Food and Drug Quality Services.
- Medical Supplies.
- Promotion of Traditional and Alternative Medicine.
- Health Services Inspection.
- Family Planning.
- International Health and Medical Organizations.
- Coordination of NGO dealing with the functions under this sector.
- Coordination of International Organization under this sector.
- Perfomance Improvement and Development of Human Resource Service and their Implementation under this ministry.
- Extre-Ministerial Departments, Parastatal Organization and Projects under this ministry.
MoHCDGEC Application Portal – Ajira Za Afya Application System | ajira.moh.go.tz 2022
How To Register With MoHCDGEC Application System?
To register with Health job application system of Ministry of Health,Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children must include the following information:-
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
How To Sign In MoHCDGEC Application System?
After Registration in the Health sector job goverment recruitment System known as MoHCDGEC Application Portal you can login by using the following:-
Note: Use Information that use to register in the System in case you forgot your signin password you can reset it by Clicking forget password.
MoHCDGEC Application Portal Help Desk Contacts
For help how to use this system you can contact with us through the following below contacts
Phone Number: +255 714 821 099, +255 656 548 317.