- Mac Allister to sign Liverpool contract today
- Liverpool face competition from Real Madrid for Pavard
- Liverpool to sign Alexis Mac Allister till 2028
- Big Spenders: How Liverpool have splurged more than £600m on incoming players
- Transfer Gurus: How Liverpool earned more than £500m from player sales
Liverpool Transfer News Rumors 2023
According to an intriguing report from Defensa Central, Liverpool were keen on acquiring the signature of Aurelien Tchouameni, but their €60m bid has been flatly rejected by Real Madrid. The 23-year-old is considered an key member of Los Blancos’ first team setup and is not for sale, regardless of the offer.
Liverpool not interested in signing Franck Kessie
Spanish outlet Diario AS has recently reported that Liverpool are interested in a summer swoop for Barcelona outcast Franck Kessie after securing the Alexis Mac Allister deal, and are willing to pay £30m to Blaurgrana for the Ivorian international.
However, despite reports in Spain, the Reds have no interest in bringing the former Milan enforcer to Anfield. His name is not on Liverpool’s short-list, according to The Athletic.
Liverpool Football Club is a professional football club based in Liverpool, England. The club competes in the Premier League, the top tier of English football. Founded in 1892, the club joined the Football League the following year and has played its home games at Anfield since its formation.