Form Five Selection 2023 selform.tamisemi.go.tz selform.tamisemi.go.tz is a website operated by the Tanzanian government’s Ministry of Regional Administration and Local Government (TAMISEMI). The selection process is based on students’ academic performance in their Form Four examinations. Students who score high marks are more likely to be selected for admission to prestigious schools. Students who score lower marks may be selected for admission to less prestigious schools or to technical schools.
Form Five Selection 2023 selform.tamisemi.go.tz
To check your selection results for Form Five on selform.tamisemi.go.tz, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website Link is here selform.tamisemi.go.tz.
- Click on the “Selection Results” tab.
- Enter your Form Four index number and PIN number.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Your selection results will be displayed.
Form Five Selection 2023 selform.tamisemi.go.tz CHAGUA MKOA ULIKOSOMA
|ARUSHA||DAR ES SALAAM||DODOMA|
Make sure that you are using the correct website. There are many websites that claim to provide Form Five selection results, but not all of them are legitimate.
Be sure to enter your Form Four index number and PIN number correctly. Even a single mistake can prevent you from viewing your results.
If you are unable to find your name on the list of selected students, do not panic. There may have been a mistake with your application or the selection process. You can contact your school or the TAMISEMI office for assistance.
The selection process is usually conducted in two rounds. The first round is for students who have scored high marks in their Form Four examinations. The second round is for students who have scored lower marks or who have not been selected in the first round.
Factors that are considered in the Form Five selection process selform.tamisemi.go.tz 2023
- Students’ academic performance. The most important factor in the selection process is students’ academic performance in their Form Four examinations. Students who score high marks are more likely to be selected for admission to prestigious schools.
- Students’ choices of schools. Students are allowed to choose up to five schools that they would like to attend. However, the selection committee may not be able to honor all of these choices.
- Students’ region of residence. The selection committee tries to ensure that students from all regions are represented in the government-sponsored schools.
- Students’ gender. The selection committee tries to ensure that a fair number of both male and female students are selected for admission