Security Guards (150 posts)
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Performing security duties at fixed post.
2. Protecting all client premises as per designated and assigned.
3. Performing access control duties to limit entry to non-authorized personnel, visitors, properties and other more as per orders.
4. When security incidents occur, must immediately alert the supervisor, contractor, operation management team, the police, fire brigade and look for first aid.
Qualifications and Experiences of the Security Guards
1. Applicants must be over 20 years but below 45 years of age.
2. Good communication skills with ducated to a minimum of form 4 level of education able to write and speak English and Swahili
3. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of writing and speaking well Swahili and English language in order to be able to understand printed instructions, maps and/or orders.
4. Applicants must have armed forces background such as JKT, Police, Prisons, Immigration, Mgambo and scouts accompanied with clean retirement certificates (for all ex-military candidates)
5.The applicant Must have no criminal records
Application Added Advantage
Applicants with driving license and security installations system experiences/skills will have added advantages
How to Apply
All qualified applicants should submit their applications including’s a cover latter, CV and any supportive certificate
How to Apply
All qualified applicants should submit their applications includings a cover latter, CV and any supportive certificate combined as one document through email: email@example.com.
Deadline for application shall be around 4:00PM, on 14th September 2022