Matokeo Ya Mtihani wa Ualimu DSEE 2023 To view the Tanzania DSEE (Direct Secondary Education Examination) results for the year 2023, you can follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit the official website: The first step is to visit the official website of the Tanzania National Examinations Council (NECTA). The NECTA is responsible for conducting and managing national examinations in Tanzania, including the DSEE. The website address is usually www.necta.go.tz.
2. Navigate to the results section: Once you are on the NECTA website, look for a section or tab related to examination results. This section may be labeled as “Results” or “Examination Results.” Click on this section to proceed.
3. Select the appropriate examination: In the results section, you will find a list of different examinations conducted by NECTA. Look for the DSEE (Direct Secondary Education Examination) option and click on it.
4. Choose the year: After selecting the DSEE examination, you will be prompted to choose the specific year for which you want to view the results. In this case, select “2023” as the year.
5. Enter your examination details: To access individual results, you will need to provide certain information such as your examination number or candidate number. Enter these details accurately in the designated fields.
6. Submit and view results: Once you have entered your examination details, double-check for accuracy and then click on the “Submit” or “View Results” button. The system will process your request and display your DSEE results for 2023 on the screen.
It is important to note that these steps are provided as a general guideline, and there may be slight variations in accessing the DSEE results depending on any updates or changes made by NECTA. Therefore, it is recommended to visit the official NECTA website and follow their instructions for viewing examination results.
Matokeo Ya Mtihani wa Ualimu DSEE 2023
Between 1972 and 1976 the first staff of NECTA were recruited, among them was Mr. P. P Gandye who was recruited in 1972 and later on in 1994 was appointed as Executive Secretary. The other staff members continued to be recruited and especially so when NECTA’s premises moved from the Ministry of Education Headquarters to the present premises at Kijitonyama near Mwenge. Currently the number of NECTA’s staff is more than 340.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations and Assessments in Tanzania.
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970. Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971, Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone. The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations. The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960.Matok