St. Joseph University In Tanzania (SJUIT) Selected Applicants 2022/23 ,Waliochaguliwa St. Joseph University In Tanzania (SJUIT) 2022/23 is a renowned University in Tanzania currently with three active colleges, two at its Mbezi-Luguruni Campus and one at its Boko campus.
- The colleges at the Mbezi-Luguruni campus offer Degree and Ordinary Diploma programmes in various fields of Engineering and Sciences and Mathematics Education.
- The college at the Boko campus offers MD (Doctor of Medicine), Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nursing programmes.
- SJUIT has secured the position as the UNIVERSITY OF CHOICE, when it comes to engineering, ICT, science education, medical and paramedical related studies in Tanzania. SJUIT is a university of choice not just for students alone but also for parents alike, as well as the labour market.
St. Joseph University In Tanzania (SJUIT) Selected Applicants 2022/23 ,Waliochaguliwa St. Joseph University In Tanzania (SJUIT) 2022/23
- UDSM Selected Students Waliochaguliwa UDSM 2022/23
- UDOM Selected Student Walichaguliwa UDOM 2022/2023
- SUA Selected Students Waliochaguliwa SUA 2022/23
- University Selection Waliochaguliwa Vyuo Vikuu 2022/23
- MZUMBE Selected Students Waliochaguliwa Mzumbe 2022/23
- Selected Applicants at Catholic University College of Mbeya (CUCoM) 2022/23
- SAUT Selected Applicants 2022/23 Academic Year
The university owes its existence and operations to its mission which focuses on Capacity Building by offering Quality Employable Education. The products of the university are well sought in the labour market for their mantle, discipline and dedication. SJUIT produces the leaders of the country, who are well-known for their discipline, knowledge, skill, loyalty and integrity.
The university boasts of a team of professionals who are dedicating their time in the development of the youth. The team is drawn from local and abroad alike.
SJUIT has become a destination WHERE YOUR DREAMS ARE NURTURED.
Vision & Mission
- To Spearhead Employable Education in Africa and Become part of its History.
- Capacity Building of Children of Africa To meet the Emerging Challenges happening in the World, By imparting Quality Employable Education with Discipline which leads to Self Enlightenment and Development of the Nation.