Sassa Status Check for R350 Payment Dates June 2023. The South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) has scheduled a payments date for the successful applicants to receive their payments for the R350 grant. All qualified applicants can expect their SASSA R350 grant by mid-June 2023. According to Sassa’s payment schedule, payment dates for June 2023 for social grants started with the older persons’ grants which will be paid from 2 June 2023, followed by the disability grants on 5 June 2023 and lastly, the children’s grants which will be paid on 6 June 2023.
All R350 beneficiaries are urged to use their cellphone numbers to withdraw their grants at supermarkets. If you did not use your own cellphone number, you can also change it on the Sassa SRD website. You can also reset card pins at the cash pay points. The card can then be used at merchants at ATMs.
SASSA beneficiaries who receive old age, disability or child grants can still collect their grants from any Post Office branch.
Post Office branches does no longer pay out Sassa R350 SRD grants. If you would like to check your R350 specific payment date for June 2023, you need to visit: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status, enter your ID and cellphone number used to apply and click submit. You will be able to see if you’re approved or declined for the month you are expecting the Sass R350 payment for and if you are declined you can submit an appeal here https://srd.sassa.gov.za/appeals/.
The SASSA SRD R350 will be paid to beneficiaries until next year March 2024. The first week of June 2023 is reserved for the payment of grants to the elderly, child grants and disability grants. The rest of the month is dedicated to the payment of SRD grants.
SASSA Grant Payment Dates for June 2023
Every month, new Sassa payment dates are released. Here are the grant payment dates for June 2023.
Sassa released the following Sassa payment dates for June 2023:
- Older Person’s grants will be paid from 2 June 2023. This includes any grants linked to these accounts.
- Disability grants will be paid from 5 June 2023. This includes any grants linked to these accounts)
- All other grants will be paid from 6 June 2023.
The grant amounts that SASSA beneficiaries in South Africa will receive are now as follows:
- Old age grants – R2085 per person, per month
- Disability grants – R2085 per month
- Persons over the age of 75 and war veterans grant – R2105 per month
- Foster care grant – R1125 per month
- Care dependency grant – R1985 per month
- Child support grant – R500 per month