Job Vacancies at CRDB Bank PLC 2023 CRDB Bank Plc is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the central bank and national banking regulator. As of 31 December. 2018, the bank was reporting Total Assets of TSh 8 billion and Total Deposits of TSh 6 billion.
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
Job tittle: Senior Manager; Institutions and Development Partners
Reporting to: Head; Government Banking
Location: CRDB Bank Plc, Corporate Banking Department
The purpose of the job is to manage and sustain a portfolio of Global Development Organizations (GDOs) and aid agencies, building long-term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business. This is achieved particularly through quick risk decisions, management consistency, and quality of operational service. The job holder will be responsible for business development both with new and existing GDO customers where they are expected to increase “wallet share” through Relationship Management. The primary objective is to cross-sell the full bank’s corporate product set to both existing and potential customers Via Consistent value-based management, the job holder will be measured on risk-adjusted portfolio contribution as well as other performance metrics including customer satisfaction and living the values.
- Develop account relationship plans for key customers in collaboration with product teams including sales, account plans, hunting list and customer contact strategy.
- Work with specialist product teams like Trade Finance, Debt, Cash, and Treasury to maximize sales of these products and corporate customers:
- Be instrumental in ensuring effective collaboration across local, regional, and global stakeholders in driving business growth.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for liabilities and revenue.
- Develop and implement a proactive calling program (both face-to-face and telephonic) for existing and potential customers.
- Create a lead base of the external target market through business networking by attending relevant social events seminars, trade shows, and industry events.
- Timely dealing with and finding resolutions for corporate customer complaints.
- Determine the products that are most effective in meeting customers’ needs and be able to sell these, at short notice, both reactively and proactively.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to risk service standards.
- Produce call reports for scheduled significant business meetings and ensure all deals.
- Overall responsibility for the bank’s GDO corporate relationships with customers including negotiation of pricing service levels.
- Research, create and follow up on the target list for potential new business.
- Identify priority customers using the customer’s prioritization Guidelines to assess their present and potential contributions.
- Develop commercial awareness of the performance of the portfolio and the wider Global Clients’ business.
- Control and quality of the portfolio, using available triggers and adherence to Risk Management Control Document (RMCD) guidelines and policies.
- Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management Control Document (RMCD) guidelines, KYC & STM procedures and other bank policies.
- Meet deadlines for all Low, Medium and High-Risk Customer Reviews.
- Ensure proper segmentation & Contra codes are applied against an assigned portfolio of corporate customers.
- Research, create and follow up on a target list for potential new business.
- Actively engage in understanding GDO business performance through Pipeline Calls and Monthly Business Reviews.
- Day-to-day coaching and development of Relationship Managers in the provision of consistent service quality to corporate customers.
- Team management
Education Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- At least 5 years in Relationship management
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation e.g., KYC, anti-money laundering, banking code, sanctions, service standards, health & safety standards etc.
- A sound knowledge of the bank’s internal department, system & procedures.
- Awareness and understanding of CRDB’s products & services to best satisfy customer needs.
- A good knowledge of the products & services available in Retail & Markets is also required to satisfy the individual financial needs of business owners/key individuals.
- The jobholder will require a broad understanding of policies and strategies across the CRDB as they relate to the demands of the customer base.
- Detailed knowledge of the bank’s products, credit assessment, account opening and other processes.
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Credit Risk & structuring skills
- General Corporate Skills
- Excellent communication skills-written, oral and presentation.
- Customer Relationship Management
- People Management/ Leadership
- Targeting, Marketing and Sales Skills.
Deadline 29th June 202
APPLICATION INSTRUCTION: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Job tittle: Specialist; Advanced Analytics and Reports
Reporting to: Manager, Enterprise Analytics and Business Intelligence
Location: CRDB Bank HQ, ICT Department
The purpose of the job it’s to collaborate with other data management team members in the development and implementation of analytical solutions in CRDB using various analytical platforms and Enterprise IT applications. Collaborate and work closely with business partners to create dynamic reports to meet their business requirements using banks’ analytical solutions as well as IT enterprise applications. Identifying and mining data, performing statistical analyses, applying data visualization techniques, and helping build high-quality visualization systems. This position is responsible for analyzing data and customer requirements to produce actionable performance indicators and automated reports thereby improving strategic and operational performance. Build relationships and partner with operations, marketing, IT, and leadership teams to align operational performance goals, direction and performance with company revenue and growth objectives as a critical focus. Develop the analytics strategy and champion that strategy across the business, to create buy-in for data-driven decision-making. Lead the training of company personnel in the use of new analytical tools, models, and data visualization tools once developed.
- Manage and deliver multiple analytics work streams for diverse clients.
- Gather data and reporting requirements to assist in integration and acceptance testing and support the development of training and implementation material.
- Participate in the implementation and provide post-implementation support as necessary to ensure analytical processes are effective, efficient, understood, and embedded.
- Development of data models and reporting tools which demonstrate and communicate value to stakeholders and give a clear picture of CRDB’s changing position.
- Development of models and tools, which clearly communicate the key successes and return on banks’ investment and innovation activities, clearly and effectively to our stakeholders. This needs to be done in ways that resonate with them and which give them a clear picture of the data value in those processes.
- Prepare data for analysis and visualization/reporting.
- Help clients define metrics and KPIs that answer their key business questions.
- Create dashboards, visualizations, and reports.
- Design, build, test, produce, and deploy analytical solutions.
- Creating value from data by performing analytics and statistical techniques to identify insights, generate recommendations and communicate data value to key stakeholders.
- Assists in the development of strategic analytics initiatives to meet CRDB goals.
- Develop models to monitor and forecast overall and specific bank performance.
- Assists in determining the scope of CRDB analytical solutions by providing expertise and feedback to management in support of departmental and/or company operations.
- Drive dashboard design with clients as part of a larger technical team tasked with enhancing modular components of different dashboards.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and end users to define data and design requirements for dashboard enhancements.
- Develop dashboards per user requirements.
Education Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer systems technology or related academic field.
- At least 3 years of Analytical Systems support experience.
- Experience using analytical tools to support data analysis, reporting, and visualization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge required.
- Experience using R or Python applications.
- Broad skill set and experience with Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Database, R, and Python.
- Advanced experience with the most current data visualization concepts and tools.
- Knowledge in data architecture, data warehousing, master data management, enterprise information integration and ETL using a cross-section of technologies and programming languages.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex concepts and solutions to all levels of an organization.
- Experience working with IT enterprise applications technical teams.
- Must be strategic and creative while remaining detail-oriented and process-focused.
- Organized, prepared, efficient, and focused.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing business needs.
- Must enjoy analytics and possess an aptitude for investigating and problem-solving.
- Understands and can articulate the Voice of the Customer when it comes to insights and requests.
- Detail orientation and ability to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, and excellent documentation skills.
- Comfortable performing in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in client requests and needs, able to be resourceful in terms of uncovering insights from multiple sources and people.
- Outstanding organizational skills. Ability to structure work plans and prioritize activities on multiple simultaneous projects.
Deadline 29th June 2023