Braeburn International School Arusha,
Invites applications for School Nurse
Braeburn International School Arusha is a co-educational day and boarding school catering for both the International and Tanzanian community. Accredited by the Council of International Schools, we have earned a reputation for high academic standards, a rich extra-curricular programme and a supportive, friendly environment.
We require a qualified, registered nurse with the ability;
- To work with young people.
- To store and administer medication in line with health and safety aspects.
- To accompany students to hospital or the doctors, as and when the need arises.
- To communicate with parents, teachers and line managers.
- The ideal candidate would be willing to do two nights ‘sleep in’at our boarding house.
Applicants should address their application letters, CV’s and copies of their certificates to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 28th March 2022.