Thekey purpose of this role is to manage packaging shift teams, within safety criteria, to ensure production volume plan is met. All production should be packaged in accordance with ABInBev quality process specifications.
AB InBev / Tanzania Breweries Limited
TBL Plc is a subsidiary of ABInBev. ABInBev is the largest brewer in the world.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for safety of all team members on shift
- Manage PPE compliance and has the authority to take action against non compliance
- Responsible for Machine safe practices, PTW , LOTO and SAM
- Accountable for all process checks to be done as per prescribed frequency
- Manage operator compliance Responsible for quality packaged product delivered to the warehouse
- Ensure Problem solving for all out of control processes
Verify compliance with daily routines as per Agenda of Routine
Execute Daily schedule :
- Production, changeovers, cleaning and lubrication, autonomous maintenance inspections and fixes
- Operate line equipment where needed, provide shop floor hands on support
- Train on and check the execution of standards by the operation
- Escalate Major issues to the Unit Manager, Packaging Manager
- Ensure end of shift results report is complete to enable shift handover Ensure QFR, 5 why and Abnormality reports are done according to triggers
- Facilitate planned training
- Control the hourly employees work hours Resolve issues on-shift Develop team
- TNA plan
Min: Bachelor Degree – Elec, Mech, Industrial, Instrumental, Chemical & Process Engineering
Completed Packaging traineeship ABInBev Learnership or Artisan Training
- At least 3-5 years factory production experience
- Demonstrated experience in shift production
- A superior performance track record indicating a disciplined work ethic with passion for problem solving and continuous improvement
ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.