Job Opportunities at Amref Health Africa in Tanzania 2022 Amref Health Africa in Tanzania is seeking to recruit for the positions of (10) Region Project Officers who will work closely with Region and Council Health Management teams (R/CHMTs) and provide overall coordination and oversight on the implementation of project activities in the particular region. The Region Project Officer will coordinate supervision of vaccination activities, support vaccine stock management, and routine tracking of vaccine coverage performance in the particular region.
How to Apply:-
If you meet the criteria given above and are interested in the vacancies, please send an application letter and CV combined as one PDF document indicating your present employer and position, daytime telephone contact, names, and addresses of three referees. All interviews will be conducted at Amref Health Africa country Office in Dar es
Salaam for shortlisted applicants. To be considered, your application must be received by 16.30 HOURS on July 26, 2022. The subject line of your job application email should mention the job position that you are applying for as it appears in this advertisement. Failure to do that your application may not be easily retrieved. All correspondences and applications should be emailed to: email@example.com. Direct application through mail or hand delivery will not be accepted.
1. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non- smoking environment policy; Women and People with disability are encouraged to Apply
2. “Amref Health Africa is committed to the principles of safeguarding in the workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible”
3. Note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process
4. Any Applicant attempting or communicating to the Amref Health Africa Management or Staff through phone calls, WhatsApp, SMS, text emails, and other means will automatically be disqualified from this opportunity. All
communications should be channeled to the provided official correspondence email above
5. Amref health Africa –Tanzania regrets that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.