NECTA Form Four (CSEE) Time Table 2022 Form Four Time Table 2022|Ratiba Ya Mtihani kidato cha nne CSEE2022/23 Tanzania Examinations Council (NECTA) has announced the national examination time table for CSEE Form Four 2022 The timetable shows the start date until the end of the test as outlined below NECTA Form Four Timetable 2022| Ratiba Kidato Cha Nne 2022, Form Four Results 2022, Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2022, NECTA Timetable 2022, Ratiba Mtihani Kidato Cha Nne 2022.
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
1. You are required to appear for the examination(s) at the centre(s) under which you are registered unless otherwise
advised by the Council in writing.
2. You are required to observe all instructions given to you by the Supervisor, Invigilators or Officers of the Council
responsible for the conduct of the examinations.
3. You are required to attend punctually at the time shown on your timetable. If you arrive more than half an hour late
for an examination, you will not be admitted.
4. After the first half–hour, you may leave as soon as you have finished your paper and handed in the script to the
Supervisor/Invigilator. You may leave the room temporarily at any time after the first half–hour but only with the
permission of the invigilator.
5. You may bring into the examination room only instruments which are specifically permitted. If you are suspected
of cheating or attempting to cheat, or assisting someone else to cheat, the facts will be reported to the Council.
You may in consequence be disqualified from the examination and excluded from all future examinations of the
Council. Any notes or other un authorised material found in the examination room may be retained by the Council
at its discretion.
6. Communication, verbal or otherwise, between candidates is not allowed during the examination. If any candidate
wishes to communicate with the invigilator he should raise his hand to attract attention.
7. You must write your examination number correctly on every answer sheet of the answer booklet/answer sheet
used. Using anybody else’s examination number is considered a case of dishonesty that may lead to cancellation
of examination results. Names, initials or any other mark that would identify a candidate should never be written
on answer books or sheets of paper.
8. If you are found guilty of dishonesty in connection with the examination you may be disqualified in the entire
9. You should not write any notes on your question paper. Use the last pages of your answer booklet to do rough
work but ensure that you cross to indicate that it is not something to be marked.
10. You should not take anything from the examination room, unless instructed otherwise. You should not destroy
any paper or material supplied in the examination room.
11. Write in blue or black ink or ball pen. Draw in pencil.
12. Smoking is not permitted in the examination room.
13. Private candidates should produce a letter from the Council allowing them to sit for the particular examination at
the prescribed centre, otherwise they will not be allowed to sit for examination. However, they are strictly not
allowed to write anything in their letters.
14. The examination will continue as scheduled even if it falls on a public holiday.
15. During preparations of Practical examinations, the area around laboratories must be restricted and all candidates must
be held in the special room(s) from 7:00 a.m. to the time of starting examination.