Job Vacancies at TANROADS Kilimanjaro 2022 Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day– to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional roads network as well as construction of Airports. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager, TANROADS- Kilimanjaro on behalf of the Chief Executive is looking for suitable competent candidate to fill a vacant post on specific contract for one year within the Region. The Regional Manager TANROADS- Kilimanjaro invites interested candidates to apply for the following post: –
POSITION TITLE: Assistant Surveyor – (1 POST)
- Must be a holder of Ordinary Diploma in Land Surveying, Geomatics or equivalent from any recognized Institution;
- Must be Computer Literate; and
- Must be fluent in English and Kiswahili Languages
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To plan fieldwork, select known survey reference points and determine the precise location of important features in the survey area;
- To conduct survey and prepare sketches of earth surface reports;
- To keep records and sketches of land survey;
- To carry out topographical survey;
- To allocate design levels and coordinate points;
- To verify the accuracy of survey data, and prepare plans, maps, and reports;
- To control levels of different layers during pavement construction;
- To interpret and update survey data; and
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
Mode of Application
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their Handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, birth certificate together with names of three referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and e-mail addresses to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 13th May, 2022 on or by A:30pm.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
09BR Old Moshi,
P.O. Box 3051,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for submitting the application is 13 May 2022.